[[Trigger warning: rape]]: I think there needs to be more discussions about rape within the Queer womyn communities
because that is VERY invisible.
how can In Community and In Resistance help to facilitate this conversation? We seek to validate ALL forms of sexual violence to help facilitate healing and community. How is rape culture prevalent in QPOC communities and relationships? Why is this such an invisible issue?
- bettacomecorrect reblogged this from communityandresistance
- seanpadilla likes this
- chickenlilcurry likes this
- newmodelminority reblogged this from communityandresistance and added:
- communityandresistance reblogged this from afreketemaster and added:
- billierain likes this
- afreketemaster reblogged this from afreketemaster and added:
- afrafemme reblogged this from afreketemaster and added:
- cupcakesnotbombs likes this
- afreketemaster posted this